My journey of self love and a more positive mindset took off January 2020! I started meditating and doing yoga more, focusing on some habits and negative mindsets that I wanted to break. I like watching YouTube channels that talk about self love and taking care of your body as a woman. My favorite channel is Earth Mama Medicine, who speaks about the power of manifesting. Manifesting love, money, success and whatever else you desire in your life. I of course did more YouTube research about the power of manifestation and I came upon the Law of Attraction (LoA), which led to me watching a documentary, The Secret. LoA mentions that the universe determines everything that comes into your life and everything that you experience and it does through the power of your thoughts. WILD right?!
I thought, I have nothing to lose. Since then, I have incorporated LoA in my life everyday. It’s incredibly powerful and moving. I hope you can try it yourself!
If you have the desire to manifest, to create, or to be something, you have the tools to make it a reality.
How I incorporate LoA in everyday life
- Thank The Universe I thank God every day by writing to him in my journal as if I am writing a letter to him. I know what you’re probably thinking…God? God could be anything you want, whether it’s religious, spiritual, a higher power, etc. I write that I am grateful for waking up to a beautiful day and that I am given another day to reach my goals, to reach my dreams, and to meet other people that will continue to guide me along my spiritual journey….Or challenges that I will face, shaping me into a better version of myself each day. Most importantly, I give gratitude to what I have in my life now, like my amazing family and friends. This journal is also where I also script, also known as future journaling.
- Visualize Visualize and create that feeling. Whether you are attracting a new car, your twin flame, money, or patience, you want to focus on that initial feeling. For example, I want to attract an amazing job. Having that job would bring me pure joy. I feel free of financial worries and excitement from professional growth. If it is hard to imagine, think of a time where you felt accomplished or how you felt when you felt beautiful. Bring that positive mindset every time you envision what you want to attract.
- Future Journaling/Scripting You will journal as if you are living that life, in the present tense, whether it is your life goal or how I like to write, my next level self. If you are not sure, write about the person who you want to be.
- Focus On The Next Level You You cannot attract the things that you want if you are energetically upset with your current reality. If you are in a low vibrational state, you will attract things that are of low vibes. Simple as that.
- Act That Way Actively take steps to be that person. Learn to let go of limiting beliefs, slowly shedding away the person you don’t want to be so you can show up as your higher self.
Other ways I use LoA in my life
- Meditation – I start my day off by imagining a white light protecting and cleansing my aura. I meditate on peace, kindness, compassion and open mindedness, this helps me focus on the person I want to be.
- Manifestations Think of something you truly want to call into your life. Something impossible. Say out loud and then say, “That’s so easy.” It tells your subconscious it’s already done. Next,
Stay Dedicated Do not hold on to those limiting beliefs. Do not let anything get in the way of what you want!
I’ve been out of a job for about 6 months, I was sad, depressed, defeated, when I first started LoA. Now, I am thriving. I’ve done every single thing I set my mind to and continue to receive so many blessings in disguise. It may not be exactly how I want it, but I’ve come a lot closer to who I want to become since I’ve been on this journey.
If you want to know more about spiritual growth, be sure to check out our blog about 9 apps to help guide you!