*This post contains affiliate links, which means we earn a small commission if you make a purchase using the link. Using this link helps support my efforts in creating more useful content for you. Recommendations are 100% our own. The choice is always yours ♡
Listen to this blog post on Spotify or here
The moon affects our emotions, mood, and behaviors. With the start of a new moon cycle, we can start anew and create new intentions for the next moon cycle. Use this as a guide for your personal moon ritual to tap into the moon’s energy and gain clarity as to where you are and where you would like to be. You can do this moon ritual 1-3 days after the start of the moon cycle.
The New Moon in Aries brings us back to the start of the new astrological season. It brings us back to our physical self, our own independence, and self-expression. You learn more about yourself, your
Create Your Sacred Space
- Find a cozy space
- Brew some herbal tea
- Grab your moon journal and favorite pen
- Bring in a trinket of each element. For water: sea shell, bowl of water, bouquet of flowers in a vase. For fire: Candles or incense. For earth: Plants or crystals. For air: Oil diffuser or feather
- Smudge your space
- Anchor yourself with a meditation or deep breaths
- Iron Pyrite: Boosts self-worth and confidence and stimulates the flow of new ideas
- Ruby: Excellent stone for energy, activates the crown chakra, encourages passion for life
- Alexandrite: Creates a strong will and personal magnetism, rebuilds self-respect
- I have confidence in myself to do whatever I desire with conviction.
- I slow down and savor every enjoyable moment.
This guided meditation is to help you align with the energetic frequency of Aries. Expect a body scan from the base of your spine up to your third eye chakra. Energetic pearl of light visualization is a technique to help you find courage and strength.
With the New Moon in Aries, you can expect to follow your passions. In this practice, we bring our attention to our head and face, the anatomical body parts that Aries rules.
Set a timer for 20 minutes and listen to some calming music. Grab a tarot or oracle deck, if you need more guidance on your answers.
- What can I do to boost my self-confidence?
- In which areas of my life am I ready to start fresh?
- What exciting passion project am I ready to dive into?
- What is my soul’s mission? How can I learn more about it?
Personalize Your New Moon Intentions
Look to your own natal chart and see which house Aries 22 degrees is located. You can go to astro.com and enter your birth information for your natal chart. An accurate birth time to the minute is necessary to know the which house is activated.
- 1st House: Draw awareness to your passionate views on life.
- 2nd House: Draw attention to your relationship to material possessions.
- 3rd House: Draw attention to how you communicate.
- 4th House: Draw attention to your relationship to your ancestors
- 5th House: Draw attention to how confident you are in spontaneity.
- 6th House: Draw attention on how you maintain your body
- 7th House: Draw attention on whether commitments motivate you
- 8th House: Draw attention to how you respond to transformation
- 9th House: Draw attention to how you integrate higher learning in your life
- 10th house: Draw attention to balancing traditional and modern values
- 11th House: Draw attention to how you feel when you express your hopes and dreams
- 12th House: Draw attention to how you deal with challenges, whether through escapism or head-on.
New Moon Intentions
At this time, write down 3-4 new moon intentions based on your own journaling, tarot card pull, and house activation. Mindfully read them out look a few time until it already feels like these intentions have already come true. And so it shall be.
Victoria Nicole is a 500 hour Certified Yoga Teacher and Astrologer. She graduated from UC Davis with a BS in Neurobiology and Physiology with an emphasis in Human Behavior. She has always been interested in mind and body work. She fuses yoga and astrology to empower you to be your highest being.